Highlights: Issues in communication can be devastating to careers and intimate relationships. Conversely, remedying communication issues will reap rewards for your whole lifetime.
Read this Article: https://ideas4humanity.com/2017/07/05/commo d
By Don Design Jr> UpDated: 170705=yymmdd. Started: 170705.
(Changes are shown at the end of the article)
START OF ARTICLE:
The 6 Keys are:
1- Assertiveness 2- Authenticity 3- Open mindedness 4- Empathy 5- Clarity 6- Listening.
From a Video by Leo Gura> for Actualized.org, one of many valuable videos.
Issues in communication can be devastating to careers and intimate relationships. Conversely, remedying communication issues will reap rewards for your whole lifetime. Six key areas sum up the most common failures that contribute to communication issues.
The six pillars of effective communication are: assertiveness, authenticity, open-mindedness, empathy, clarity and listening.
1. If you have something to say, say it assertively, so you will be taken seriously.
2. Identify your values, boundaries, and own agenda, so that you can communicate them authentically. Smiling and being afraid to contradict someone may be interpreted as being inauthentic.
3. Be open-minded to the positions of others, which helps you grow as a person.
4. Be empathetic to your listener, which builds common ground.
5. The more clarity you use in communicating, the less likely it will be misconstrued.
6. And don’t just hear; demonstrate active listening.
Disclaimer: All personal development advice and information is provided as-is and may not suit your specific circumstances. It may also contain errors or omissions. Neither Actualized.org, nor any of its employees, nor Leo Gura, nor Ideas4Humanity.com, nor any of its employees is liable in any way for any potential damages that may be incurred from this information. By listening to this advice you agree to take 100% responsibility for your life!
END OF ARTICLE.
Donations> are Gratefully accepted to advance our Ideas of your choosing.
External Links: Video by Leo Gura>
START OF I4H CHANGES: yymmdd=date: ccc None. END OF CHANGES.
Copyright 2017, Ideas4Humanity.com(tm), All Rights Reserved.
This article can be reprinted as per Reprint Permission>
Published: 170705. Posted: 170705. Checked: A&N, MORE WP, AKAs, Spelling, Voice, Grammar, Tags, Categories, Slug, Excerpt, Link2A, I-Links to Articles & Categories, Save E-Links, (160724 TofC, Goals,) Click All Links, Archive Line Return. Check: done.